Ordering a Prescription
- Complete the repeat prescription slip.
- Online Via Patient Access
- Online request via Online Consultation, or
- A handwritten list of the items.
It takes 48 hours for the surgery to process a prescription request.
For paper request you can use the post box outside the surgery, or post the prescription or note to:
Weaver Vale Surgery, Dene Drive Primary Care Centre, Dene Drive, Winsford, CW7 1AT.
If you have a question or query on your medication you can:
- Speak to the pharmacist at the chemist
- Call us on 01606 544000 and speak with the reception team
- Email: [email protected]
- Complete an online consultation
Minor Ailments Service
Your local pharmacy can offer advice and treatment for the following ailments:
- Conjunctivitis – Age 3 months – 2 years
- UTI Age 18-64 without blood in urine or a recent episode of a UTI. Men and children are not covered under this service.
- Impetigo 2 small areas only.
- Oral thrush (Age 1-4 months) treatment for mothers if breastfeeding.